The University Career Center @ BSOS, located in 2148 Tydings Hall, is a branch of the UMD University Career Center & The President's Promise and is focused on providing customized services and resources for the College.
- Part-time job: tips for securing a part-time position and listing resources
- Terp Guide: Internship & Job Search: Download your one stop shop for career tips
- Federal government job/internship search tips
- Use these LinkedIn tips to create your personal brand!
- Career & Internship Fairs and Networking events
- Cornerstone Montgomery's Career Open House, seeking to fill rehabilitation or vocational counselor positions (seniors or recent graduates are welcomed), January 26
- 2018 SID-Washington Career Fair, January 30, 2018- GWU, Marvin Center ($35 for students). The Fair is for entry and mid-level candidates to make connections and learn more about the current state of international development. We expect organizations from all sectors of international development to participate and 400-500 attendees ranging from graduating students looking for entry level work to mid-career professionals looking for a change.
- Compass Inc Job Fair, seeking current students for "Weekend Residential Counselor" positions, January 30
- Scholarships: apply for one of the many that the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences offers.
- Maryland Summer Scholars 2018, February 14 deadline
- Faculty/Staff: featured resources AND upcoming events to share with students.
- Alumni: check out these opportunities.
Questions? Email the UCC @ BSOS at UCC-BSOS@umd.edu.