The University Career Center @ BSOS, located in 2148 Tydings Hall, is a branch of the University Career Center and is focused on providing customized services and resources for the College.
FEATURED: VIRTUAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Careers4Terps Openings: Remote | Industries hiring
- Virtual Summer Enrichment Program, Offered by NIH
- LinkedIn Workshop, August 11 • 12- 1:30 pm
- How I Got My First Job After Graduation: Advice from Alumni, August 18 • 2-3 pm
- View all events: Calendar of Events
- Using LinkedIn to connect with employers and alumni
- Federal application tips
- UMD is working with QuadJobs, an online platform that connects students to flexible, part-time, off campus jobs. Sign up today.
- Job/Internship Search Strategies During COVID-19, BSOS Majors
- Where to Expect Job Market Growth in a Post-COVID-19 Economy
Gain tips for crafting a skills based resume. Submit your resume electronically to be reviewed by the University Career Center @ BSOS staff. You will receive tips and wording suggestions within three business days (depending on demand).