Are you seeking a post-grad opportunity where you can try out several different job roles within two years?
Rotational programs typically involve two to three different work assignments at the same employer with a specified time frame in each role. They provide the opportunity for recent college graduates to try different job areas to assess the best fit. Many large organizations offer rotational or management/leadership type of programs for entry level graduates. These programs generally have set application times so plan ahead.
Start your research with this SAMPLE LIST OF PROGRAMS
Programs that our panelists shared (2-26-2019):
Deloitte, Shine Marketing Rotational Program
Enterprise, Management Trainee Program
- IBM Early ID Mentorship Program
- Interns Summer 2019
- Public Sector (Federal) Interns
Sherwin Williams, Management/Sales Training Program
- PepsiCo Sales Management Associate
- PepsiCo Sales Management Intern
- PepsiCo Supply Chain Associate (March 11 is the deadline to apply for all)
- Management Training Programs Explained (And Why They’re The Perfect Way To Start Your Career)
- Featured leadership development programs, SimplyHired