Thank you for attending the Careers in Diplomacy Panel, March 5, 2018, hosted by the University Career Center.
U.S. State Department Handouts:
- Civil Service position description
- Foreign Service Specialist position description
- Foreign Service Officers position description
- Student Programs with the State Department
- Ten Things You Should Know About The State Department
Schedule an Appointment: Peace Corps and the University Career Center have been partnering for several years to help UMD students learn more about serving with the Peace Corps and support them as they embark on this life-defining experience.
A huge thank you to our Panelist:
- U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security- Special Agent
- U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security- Security Engineering Officer
- Embassy of Switzerland in the United States of America- Protocol Officer
- U.S. Embassy in Indonesia - Second Secretary- Economic Section (via video)
- U.S. Department of State, Foreign Service Officer