Join the University Career Center @ BSOS to learn how LinkedIn can enhance your professional development, as well as offer ways to track your students’ post-graduation outcomes. If you are new to LinkedIn or just curious about how you (or your students) could be using LinkedIn to market your professional brand, this session is for you.
LinkedIn Session for BSOS Faculty & Staff
- Date: Friday, February 15, 2019 • Time: 12-1 p.m.
- Location: University Career Center & The President’s Promise, 3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing
- A small lunch will be available starting at 11:45 a.m. for everyone on the RSVP list.
Questions? Contact Crystal Sehlke, Program Director for the University Career Center @ BSOS, by email at csehlke [at] umd [dot] edu.
Resources from the Presentation
- LinkedIn: Presentation powerpoint
- LinkedIn tips to create your personal brand (for students & faculty/staff)
- LinkedIn profile checklist