Although majors are not directly related to career paths, students develop skills within each major that can be used in a variety of fields. The major specific documents below contain resources and information that students can use to explore career paths. Documents below can be best viewed by using Internet Explorer.
Explore Careers Related to...
- “Must Have” Career Readiness Competencies, according to employers - NACE Finding
- Explore additional areas of study or pick up more skills with these minors.
- Take a career related course
Explore career titles and industry guides:
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, read about skills required by your area of interest
- O*NET Online, read about career titles
- Vault, career insider guides
- University Career Center's guides: Industries 101