A bi-annual recruiting/networking event with alumni and hiring managers for UMD undergraduate and professional master's degree students in economics. Employers will be seeking to fill full-time, part-time, and internship positions in applied economics, consulting, business, policy, and financial analysis. Suggested attire: Business professional.
Applied Economics Career & Networking Fair, Fall 2020
September 29, 2020 | 4-6 p.m. | VIRTUAL
Students must register and submit a resume to attend
Students, get prepared with these tips:
- Virtual Career Fair Instructions for ECON Fair (Students)
- Check out these options to request guidance
- Tips: Career Fair Tips: BSOS Majors
- Create your “go-to” introduction to be used at the Fair
- Making the Most of the Career Fair, Sept. 21, 4:30 p.m.
- Virtual Career Fair Prep Workshop, Sept. 29, 3 p.m.
EMPLOYERS: Interested in attending this event? Review details.
Economics majors networking with professionals at the Economics Career Fair and Networking Events
Review Past Programs: Economics Career & Networking Fair
A new program sponsored by the Department of Economics spring 2019 to connect economic majors with alumni who now use what they learned in class on the job. Individual office hours with different professionals will be advertised for ECON majors to attend.
Click the YOUR CAREER tab in the red header above to read about more events co-hosted by the University Career Center & The President's Promise.