Use the self-assessment tools below to identify your natural strengths and capacities.
- Career Values Self-Inventory- Examine your career values and then add meaning to your responses by completing this Career Values Debrief exercise.
- Skills inventory, determine your current strengths and make a plan to gain more skills within your major courses
- O*NET® career exploration includes an ability and interest profiler
- FOCUS2 online: Identify your natural strengths by taking a personality preference self-assessment.
- How to Choose Colors for Your Brand Identity (and Why It Matters)
Displaying: Virtual & In-person
- Create your “go-to” introduction to be used during interviews or while networking
- How to Look Better on Zoom and Other Video Conferencing Tips, by Vault
- THE UMD PORTFOLIO PROJECT: The UMD Portfolio Project is a campus-wide eportfolio initiative that gives students the opportunity to highlight skills, experiences, and learning through a set of curated works in an online platform, Portfolium.
- Tools to create a website branding page, Vault article
- Creating a LinkedIn profile resources
- 10 Tips for Updating Your Online Portfolio, Vault article
- Building a strong professional presence online, Vault article