- Virtual Career Fair Prep Workshop- for the ECON Career Fair, Sept. 29 • 3 p.m.
- Virtual Career Fair Instructions for Students
- Career Fair Tips: BSOS Majors
- Research the organizations attending ahead of time
- Dress to impress- ideas and tips
- Create your “go-to” introduction to be used at the Fair
Individual Prep Options
Individual appointments: Log into your Careers4Terps account to schedule an appointment with staff in the Center. Phone and virtual appointments are only available. Click "Request a Career Advising Appointment" located on the right side of the HOME screen. Choose a filter to locate openings that suit your needs. Most students use the date range or appointment type filters to view openings. Call 301.314.7225 with questions or issues scheduling an appointment.
Resume review with an industry professional
The Terrapins Connect features UMD alumni working in a variety of fields who have volunteered to review resumes. The reviews can occur over the phone, video chat or through email.
Resume Prep: Resume Basics Module
Complete this self-guided how-to module. This module will fast track you through the important steps and details needed to make your resume effective.