Career Fair Prep- Resume Review Options
- University Career Center, South Hornbake Library, 3rd floor- One-on-one resume review assistance with a Peer Career Educator for undergraduate students, is available on a walk-in basis from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- University Career Center, South Hornbake Library, 3rd floor- Career Fair Prep Drop-In hours: Monday, September 11th - Friday, September 15th & Monday, September 18th; 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- University Career Center @ BSOS, 2148 Tydings Hall- Career Fair Prep Drop-In hours: Monday, September 18; 2-4 p.m. Bring a printed resume to recieve tips on how to make a great impression at the Career Fair.
- Career Fair Prep Online Chat- The University Career Center @ BSOS is offering online chat “walk-ins” to address quick questions about your resume, career fair prep, etc. Students will have a few minutes to ask questions on Monday, September 18 from 6-8 p.m. Click this link and enter your name/email to start the chat. (Service is provided through Webex. Chat is only monitored during the advertised time.)
Schedule an appointment
- Schedule an appointment for a resume review through Careers4Terps. Select "resume review" as the topic type to view all staff available openings. Meetings last 30-minutes are less. *Please arrive with a printed resume.
Resume review with an industry professional
- The Terrapins Connect features UMD alumni working in a variety of fields who have volunteered to review resumes and offer mock interviews. The reviews can occur over the phone, video chat or through email.
- Employer Resume Review for Geographical Sciences Undergraduates, Monday, October 16; 1:00pm - 4:00 p.m. (select a 30-min. timeslot)
FBI Workshop: Internship Overview and Resume/Interviewing Skills, September 27 • 4:00-5:30 p.m.