The University Career Center @ BSOS, located in 2148 Tydings Hall, is a branch of the UMD University Career Center & The President's Promise and is focused on providing customized services and resources for the College.
- 5 Job Search Trends for 2018, by Vault
- Accenture Federal Services – Accenture Innovation Challenge- an event combining hands-on consulting experience with the opportunity to make a positive impact in the community. Freshman, sophomores and juniors are encouraged to apply. This year they are partnering with CARE International and the deadline for registration is January 8, 2018.
- SENIORS: Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship Program invites you to apply for full-time, six-to-nine month fellowships in Washington, DC. The Fellows will work with nonprofit, public-interest organizations addressing peace and security issues. Deadline: January 5, 2018
- Scholarships: apply for one of the many that the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences offers
- Terp Guide: Internship & Job Search: Download your one stop shop for career tips
- Federal government job/internship search tips
- Do you have a career marketing plan? Use these LinkedIn tips to create your brand!
- UMD Career & Internship Fairs
- Maryland Summer Scholars 2018, February 14 deadline
- VIEW ALL UPCOMING EVENTS: Careers.umd.edu/events-calendar
- Faculty/Staff: featured resources.
- Alumni: we would love to hear from you! Check out these opportunities.
Questions? Email the UCC @ BSOS at UCC-BSOS@umd.edu.