Hey Prospective Terps!
Join us for an in-person, student-led tour of UMD's beautiful campus and learn more about what it's like to #BeATerp! Please see our visit calendar for the current schedule.
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of our guests and campus community as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that all registered individuals (and their guests) abide by the following guidance. UMD’s guidelines are aligned with federal, state and county guidelines for K-12 guests participating in events and activities on campus.
In order to participate in an on-campus Terrapin Tour you must agree to:
- Only bring up to two (2) guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- Show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of your scheduled visit. Supporting documentation will be required at check-in.
- Wear a mask or face covering through the duration of your visit, both indoors and outdoors. The mask or face covering should be secured under your chin and over your nose.
- Remain physically distanced from other guests.
- Cancel your visit if you are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling ill. To cancel, please email ApplyMaryland [at] umd [dot] edu using the subject line “Summer 2021 Tour Cancellation”.