The Terp DREAM Scholarship Fund is intended to provide scholarships to undergraduate first-generation college students who have completed at least one semester at the University of Maryland. This scholarship will provide aid to undergraduate student who also has prevalent financial need. Multiple scholarships will be distributed. The monetary award for these scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year will range between $500 - $1,000.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student, who will be continuing their studies in 2020-2021.
- Exhibit demonstrated path in completing undergraduate degree.
- Exhibit financial need, as evidenced by submission of Personal Statement of Financial Need.
- Does not qualify for FAFSA
- Does not have permanent residency (green card) or citizenship in the U.S.
- Must be a first-generation college student
Please complete the application no later than Friday, March 6, 2020. Questions regarding this scholarship or the application process should be directed to bsos-scholarships [at] umd [dot] edu.